Friday, May 2, 2008

During my Nine to Five


I love my job. I'm currently working on giving students their graduation gear and it's been kinda slow due to the rush being over. So while waiting, I managed to pry this guy out of my head and onto the back of one of the regalia merchandise sheets. It turned out better than I thought considering it was originally suppose to be a feline. I realized I sucked at drawing animals on all fours correctly so this ended up looking like some mutated gerbil. Chill jobs rule!

Harold and Kumar with Iron Man kicks ass!

4 comments:

Henry Ho said...

i just got back from watching Iron Man, i agree it was awesome :D

Anonymous said...

that pic reminds me of that video game King of the Monsters lol

Paul Nguyen said...

Cool Drawing!

eMKay said...

it looks like bowser's cousin.