Sunday, May 24, 2009

Academics- Beginning Animation

This is the sack pantomime project for my animation class. It turned out OK but I learned the most from this project about animation. There's an obvious volume change. I think it's because I was producing the animation as two seperate parts. Actually, now that I think about it, I did it in probably several different parts. I would 70 percent of it was straight foreward animation and then built upon. It kept me loose in drawing, fast, and spontaneous which is good but it also created flaws like a lack of a plan and that stupid volume change. So, I am going to practice animation more during my break and immerse myself in the scene too.

One more. Here's a video of Dustin Hoffman. The last question of the episode really motivated me when I first saw it almost two years ago. Just really inspirational, especially because I still wasn't completely sure with I was going to do with my life. Check out the whole episode as well.

No comments: