Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sun Tarot Card


Adjustment, Mixed Media


Scan, Mixed Media


Sketches, Col Erase Pencil

"Forget the round trip, give me a one way
It's been a year since the case of the Mondays
See, my peers have the face of the mundane
I'm in a place you can taste all the sun rays"
-DFD

I did this for my friend, Nikita. I've known him since the beggining classes of my illustration program, and I've always thought he acted like a kid but it's also the thing I admire most about him. So this illustration was also based off that spirit. I also know that if I'm pursuing something, and I feel like a kid again, then I'm in the right place. I know, that sounds really corny but I've noticed it's been one of my core values and I've never regretted anything in that path. Here's to being a kid again!

5 comments:

Joe Tirasuwan said...

Awesome!!!

Steph Lew said...

this is freaking sick tim!

Nikita Taranduke said...

Fucking baller dude!

Timothy Tang said...

thanks errbody!

Nicholas Cupples said...

Nice work! You should make a whole 78 card deck! Any plans?